Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ready For Anything and a HUGE THANK YOU!

The first day of school we read a book called Ready for Anything by Keiko Kasza. We decided that first grade would be challenging and different at times, but we would be open and READY FOR ANYTHING!
 

Well... today was one of those days were we had to be READY FOR ANYTHING! The combination of tornado warnings and a classroom that is in a trailer provided a very busy day of shuffling back and forth. The kids were so patient and attentive to directions that it made me very proud to be their teacher! At the end of the day we were able to still squeeze in reading, writing, math, science, and social studies. We even accomplished it by staying "mostly" dry! I think after today our class really is READY FOR ANYTHING!



I wanted to give out a HUGE, GIGANTIC, MONSTROUS thank you to the parents who have purchased items from our classroom wish list. Today we received these:
They are awesome chair sacks so the kids can store their notebooks and folders right at their seats! SO WONDERFUL! The biggest downside to my online wish list is that I don't know who sends me all these amazing gifts! If you buy things for the classroom, please let me know, I want to give you a personal thanks as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment